The Terminal Procedure sections describes in diagram graphical format the operational procedures for the activities related to the Lattakia International Container Terminal (LICT).
Lattakia International Container Terminal handles the following activities:
• Berth Allocation of all Vessels requiring berth at the Lattakia Container Terminal
• Loading & Discharge of container from vessels on LICT berths
• Storage of Container (All Container Types)
• CFS Storage of Non-Reefer Cargo
• Additional Services related to lifting & moving of container, cargo, etc...
• CFS activities; Stuffing/Un-stuffing of Containers and value added services.